“perfect location but noisy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Eri C
Dallas, Texas
“Bedbug nightmare”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

This was our second stay in this apartment and was a good experience back in 2010 or 2011. This one is turning into a nightmare with my wife showing bedbug bites after the very first night, we have stopped all the sightseeing due to the itch! Contacted Dave on the second morning of our stay, hoping to rule out any fly/mosquito bites from the train, and the mattress was replaced next day. However, the critters seem to be hiding in the pillows and continue biting my poor wife. Turns out, the bite me, too, but I am not allergic to it.
I have requested a fumigation of the apartment hoping to get at least one night sleep without the bites.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Small, centrally located.
Liked least: Noisy street, bedbugs.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Coventry

A romantic getaway Older travelers
England
Reviewed April 2, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing