Edinburgh Horror Tours
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Interesting stories but boring tour

Nothing scared me howerver we have been in a cimetery, then in Calton Hill where we have seen a... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2015
Themontchiliad
Comedic

Max was both funny and scary. His reanactment of scenes from the 1500s were scarier than the... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2017
Malin N
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2013

After booking our tickets online myself and a group of friends waited for around 15 minutes, and no tour guide showed up. We were then informed by another tour company that Edinburgh Horror tours had been closed for over a year, however their website is completely active and does not state anywhere whatsoever that the tours do not run anymore, and they have a cheek to still take payment for tickets. I really wish I had a look at the reviews before deciding to go ahead and book the tour. Do not waste your time or money with this company.

2  Thank Erchy_93
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Couldn't even find out how good or bad this is .....numb on the website doesn't work..not a good sign though!

1  Thank JamesGlasgow1
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Another no show.i also wished I had checked trip advisor.sorry excuse for a tour company.when I phoned number to complain was met by a rude man telling me not to make a big deal out of a trip to edinburgh for nothing,wot a cheek! Also said tours don't run in winter months but no mention of this on website and shouldn't allow u to book online if this is the case.total time waster

2  Thank Leisure1981
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Absolutely appalling! We booked online, turned up 10 minutes before the tour started and nobdoy came! We waited for 20 minutes and then gave up! Do Not waste your time or money with this company!!!!!

3  Thank FrancescWood
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I cannot say how disapointed I was when I turned up with several friends to their sign on the Royal Mile in December to go on their Ghost Hunt tour to find no one from the tour company there. We turned up at about 8.40pm for their 9pm tour. After over half an hour of waiting, we called the number on their poster (this was about 9.10pm), and no one answered. How this company expects to succeed I have no idea! I would certainly NOT recommend this tour to anyone, there are many other better organised and customer orientated tour groups in the city, go with one of them and avoid this company!!

2  Thank wombat80