Great from moment of checking in, very courteous staff with a good professional air.
We had a suite on 6th floor that had great views of the castle. Lovely room if a trifle dark with plaid wallpaper. Great bath room and mood lighting that took ages to learn how to use, but a fun feature! Nice sitting area too.The club lounge on 6th floor was fabulous. They do great starters and the breakfast was amazing.
The spa was also fabulous with different areas to work through. Only had an hour, but could easily have spent 3 in it to get the most from it. Lovely large pool and another pool half inside and with infinity view outside. Great. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand has been Edinburgh's gathering place for many years and it is the perfect place to discover this unique destination. From the moment you set foot inside the granite-floored lobby, you'll feel welcome. One Square, our restaurant and bar, serves a delicious range of classic British dishes all day long, while our beautiful bedrooms blend contemporary comfort and Scottish materials with cutting-edge technology. Of course, some things at the Sheraton have always been unbeatable, from One Spa's iconic rooftop Hydropool, to the breath-taking views of Edinburgh Castle. We can't wait to share them with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Grand Hotel Sheraton
- Edinburgh Sheraton Spa
- Sheraton Spa Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, Scotland