Great location just a minutes walk from the East end of the Royal Mile, very modern flats with absolutely everything you could ask for to make it a mini home from home. Tesco metro a couple of mins walk for any food/drink needed. High quality fittings and furnishings and overall very clean. Not in 100% condition with very minor scrapes etc to walls, furniture etc but I'm being picky. Would have no hesitation in staying again, paid £235 for a 2 bed flat for 3 nights plus £8.50 per day parking. Excellent value. Obviously not as much parking as there are flats but we had no problems getting a space and felt it was secure being gated beneath the hotel, possibly best to check in peak season if reliant on parking provisions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh