“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
living room with sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room with sofa bed
Kitchen
Expandable Table
King size bed can split into two single beds if it asked
Double bed with a sofa double bed
Bunk bed
First bathroom
Second bathroom
Playhouse Theater and Calton Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Marcia V
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Stayed here for 5 days. Very clean , very close to princes st(5 min walk) . Lots of good restaurants nearby and tesco just 2 min. Away. Very good for families and groups.

19 May 2014
Thank you so much you have been such good guests and I'm pleased that I met you ,
Hope to welcome you all again
Ocramed78
“Fantastic accommodation..great service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I recently stayed here with my family... The apartment was very well looked after, clean, bright, spacious, positioned in the centre of town. It was perfect for us. We were welcomed by the owners who were great and very helpful. There is lots of parking around. We all enjoyed our wkend and will definetly be back in August with the girls

14 May 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful words!
It's been my pleasure have you as my guests and I hope to welcome you again .
kirsten87
UK
“Great Accommodation...Disappointing after service”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Just got back from a weekend away in Edinburgh. The flat was lovely, in a brilliant central location (although that does make parking difficult if arriving by car and it doesn't seem to come up on Sat Nav making it difficult to find) and plenty of space for everyone. Bathrooms were clean, beds comfy etc.

My only criticism is that we left the flat clean and tidy and certainly did not do anything that would render the flat unusable for future guests yet our deposit was not returned to us due to some marks on the cupboard doors. We made an effort to check over the flat before we left and certainly didn't notice any marks! Personally I feel that when you rent out a flat there is inevitably going to be some wear and tear on the property which you can not hold guests responsible to. The owner told us she needs to replace the doors however its hard not to feel ripped off when a) we didn't even notice these marks when we left, b) were only slightly noticeable on the extreme close up photos she sent us and c) the cupboards are more than useable (its not like we ripped the doors off or anything!!)

Due to this I certainly wouldn't recommend this place to any of my friends or family but if you do stay in here perhaps factor in the £100 deposit into the costs, even if you are tidy, responsible guests, as there is a good chance you won't get it back!! Such a shame as this has put such a horrible end to what was a very nice experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 May 2014
Hi Nat,
I'm really surprised and shocked of this review, first of all the damage deposit that I usually hold is one of the lowest ones and it's a precaution when accident happens , in your case I sent pictures to prove the scratches on the kitchen unit and I ensure the the damage is remarkable , the cost was £12 each and it won't cover even half of the damage. I will send the invoice to prove that to you.
Regarding the apartment position it's well indicated on Google Map and has around it parking areas such as Omni Car Park at 0,11mi , St James Car Park at 0,10mi and more, plus there is Gayfield Square just 2 min away from the apartment and it's free on Saturday and Sunday.
I am really sorry it ended up like this because I know for sure that you all loved the apartment, you all had a great time and I was always there for you when you needed something.
Kind Regards
Alan T
“5* accommodation In The absolute best location in Edinburgh”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Perfectly positioned, Excellently equipped, Modern and exceptionally clean. Being 3 stories up meant it was quiet for such a busy location. Clear Instructions and was even better than the pictures look. Close to the train station which is in the center of the city. I couldn't recommend this appartment highly enough. Thank you for accomodating us as a group of 10. We will all be highly recommending this to all our friends.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
8 May 2014
Hi Alan ,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words it's been my pleasure to have such good guests
Looking forward to welcome you again in future
Scott_ron...
“Modern clean and excellent location”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Stayed here with the family very convenient for the wife's shopping great views off Carlton hill and the playhouse very clean and tidy ticked all the boxes in location,size and comfort with great kitchen and virgin broadband and tv for the kids !!!

3 Mar 2014
Thank you for your wonderful words , it has been my pleasure have you as my guest.
Blinky99
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Brilliant location, lovely apartment and helpful owners!”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in May 2013

It has taken me an age to write this but I finally got around to it! This is a lovely apartment and located in a brilliant place.
I note that people found it noisy but you're staying in a city so I don't quite know why it wouldn't occur to you that it might be a bit noisy!
Anyway, the owner was really helpful and despite us checking out later they were very accommodating as we got to leave our bags in the apartment.
Nicely decorated, clean and all amenities close to hand! Loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The stairs! Not much anyone can do about that though as it's an old building
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
17 Feb 2014
Hi Sheila,
thank you so much for your great review . I hope to welcome you again in the future.
Martletts
Sandleheath
“Fantastic apartment shame about the noise!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We were all very impressed with the apartment. It was modern, spacious and exceptionally clean. The location was good and all amenities were within walking distance. The only negative we had was the noise levels from outside during the early hours of the morning. The secondary double glazing was not effective in reducing noise and if your have children or you like your sleep, buy some ear plugs! Overall a great apartment.

Travelling group: Extended Family
6 Nov 2013
Hi Alison,
thank you so much for your wonderful words I am really sorry about the early morning noise, thank you to point it out.
Although our apartment is central and it is a listed building that cause us limited changes but we are working in it in with the Council to make sure that our guest can have a great staying without any problem at all.
looking forward to welcome you again
Giovanna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing