If you are visiting Edinburgh and are on a budget, this is an excellent option. We stayed five nights. The hotel is like an Econolodge--plain but a good place to stay. It is about a half hour from the center of the city and there is excellent bus and train service adjacent to the hotel. You can get a bus about every 20 minutes throughout the day. There is a restaurant next to the facility that is okay but not special. The hotel does not offer free wi-fi in the rooms but it is available in the restaurant. The service personnel were very helpful to us while we were there. From our experience Premier Inns offer excellent value for the money. We also stayed at a Premier Inn at the Glasgow Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REFURBISHED HOTEL The Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) is ideal for all occasions. Shopping, party nights, family getaways or romantic weekend breaks. Everything you need and more surround us! Our 42 en-suite bedroom hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, Tea and coffee making facilities, bath with shower, TVs in every room and a 24-hour reception as standard. Free car parking is available on site. The hotel is situated just off the A1 near Musselburgh. The Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is within walking distance form the hotel and the Newcraighall Bannatyne’s Heath Centre is right next-door. We are 8 minutes by train into the city centre of Edinburgh; the station is opposite our hotel and runs frequently Monday to Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel Scotland