This Premier Inn is opposite the massive Fort Kinnaird retail park, with large branches of high street stores. The Inn itself is on a main road but well-double glazed so noise was not an issue.
There is a restaurant attached, with a good range of food, and I also ate at an Indian in nearby Portobello.
The Inn is close to the A1 and A720 Edinburgh bypass so is a great location for those travelling to Edinburgh or through.
My favourite thing about staying here is being able to go shopping after a day at work/long drive to Scotland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REFURBISHED HOTEL The Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) is ideal for all occasions. Shopping, party nights, family getaways or romantic weekend breaks. Everything you need and more surround us! Our 42 en-suite bedroom hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, Tea and coffee making facilities, bath with shower, TVs in every room and a 24-hour reception as standard. Free car parking is available on site. The hotel is situated just off the A1 near Musselburgh. The Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is within walking distance form the hotel and the Newcraighall Bannatyne’s Heath Centre is right next-door. We are 8 minutes by train into the city centre of Edinburgh; the station is opposite our hotel and runs frequently Monday to Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel Scotland