We stayed at the Elder York Guest House with our two teenage sons for one night. We stayed in a four bed room. Both the bedroom and the bathroom were spacious. The double bed was too hard though. There was also a lot of noise from the very busy road outside, starting around 4 am. But absolutely ok for one nights stay. The location is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No smoking, homely guest house on 3rd and 4th floor of a grade A listed building, very central location, clean and comfortable with a highly recommended breakfast to suite all appetites. Small pets welcome on agreement, very helpful staff. We aim to please. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Elder York Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elder York Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Elder York Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland