beds clean and firm, clean tables for breakfast, look hard yes plenty of dust in nooks etc..room 3 phone outside door..kept rining...also opp the dining room, which was not a problem..lots of noise from the traffic..bus station next door buses outside above the windows noise..Great breakfast..room 3 had the toilet seat fitted at an angle not easy to sit on..good shower..plenty of stairs to climb on arrival not a problem for us..dont drive into bus staion will get a big telling off..good job there was a car park opp the hotel made life easy £19.90 for 24 hrs stay..worth a one night stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No smoking, homely guest house on 3rd and 4th floor of a grade A listed building, very central location, clean and comfortable with a highly recommended breakfast to suite all appetites. Small pets welcome on agreement, very helpful staff. We aim to please. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Elder York Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elder York Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Elder York Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland