we stayed there 6/7th october 2011 to a very warm and friendly welcome stayed in room 8 which was tasefully decorated with an excellent bathroom and very clean with a great view from the bedroom window there was ample tea,coffee,and hot chocolate and sweets left on the bed .(nice little touch) the bed is a king size and very comfortable and the room was kept at a pleasant temperature . The breakfast was very enjoyable and served by very freindly staff it was a pleasure to have off road parking as we found £4per hour parking in edinburgh rediculous . the guest house is suitably located only 15 mins walk from city center with excellent bus route on the doorstep . There is several cafes and restaurant only 2 mins walk from the guest house we chose to dine at the caffe grande which was excellent and very resonably priced, overall a very pleasant stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland