Nothing but positives about Albyn Townhouse. Proprietors, Lydie and David, 2 great, friendly people running an excellent place for people to stay. Arrived late on a friday night with Lydie and David waiting to welcome us before they went out. David supplied map and bus routes and places to visit quickly. Nice little opening to our weekend trip.
The hotel has an old fashioned French touch to it, while the rooms are modern and beautifully decorated. The service at breakfast and the breakfast itself was absolutely amazing! (just missing baked beans)
The location was excellent in my opinion, a short 15min-ish walk into the centre. Quick walk into the surrounding area was met with coffee shops, restaurants, bars and places to eat.
Edinburgh is a beautiful city! Thoroughly enjoyed my stay in the city and at Albyn Townhouse! I can't recommend it enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland