Got in on a late Saturday afternoon and weren't expecting to see Lydia but low and behold she was there to meet us. The house is beautiful and very well kept. Fantastic homey touches and the owners made every accommodation with a smile and wonderful attitude. Our rooms (we traveled with another couple) were on the top floor and were both fabulous. Great beds and very nice linens. The breakfast was plentiful and the home baked goodies were a perfect touch. The owner even ran out to get almond milk for me the first morning. When we get back to Scotland we will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland