Stayed for 3 nights with my partner and could not have asked for a better service from Lydie and her team. The house is located near Morningside which is 10-15 minutes walk into Edinburgh. Morningside is full of little coffee shops and decent places to eat so you don't have to be confined to the Royal Mile! Albyn is a great little quirky find and we are sure we will be back soon whether it be for the Fringe or Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland