Five of us booked to stay during the Festival. Comfortable beds - singles as we'd requested. Amazingly spacious apartment with two bathrooms and reasonably equipped kitchen. Quite a bit of traffic noise - unavoidable as the road is very busy. Easy to find taxis/buses. We had a wonderful stay and would certainly book at Southside again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choice of: 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Apartments/Garden Apartments. Building was originally used as a Casino! All newly & beautifully refurbished to a high standard Inc: Plasma screens / Wi Fi etc. Still have many original features - Ornate plaster work, high ceilings, large windows and wooden floors. Large rooms, very light and airy. Awarded 4* Grading by VisitScotland. Close to: the Meadows/Holyrood Park, Arthurs seat, the University and Edinburgh's Commonwealth Pool. All rates INC : Tea/Coffee/Milk. 5 Mins walk from Supermarket. 7 Mins walk to Royal Mile. 12 Mins walk to Princes St. On great bus route to all over the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Destination Edinburgh Southside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southside Superior Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Destination Edinburgh Southside Apartments Scotland