Just back from staying a weekend here with my boyfriend.
The hotel was less than 2 minutes from the train station which was very handy.
The hotel was very clean and everything was brand new. The room was spacious and had the most comfiest bed I have slept in!! Bathroom and shower were very clean and modern.
The pool & sauna were good, not busy so was easy to relax.
The food in the hotel was expensive ( £9.50 - £20) and drinks were overpriced (£6 for a glass of wine). However the hotel is across the road from a tesco which was really handy especially if u have children or on a long stay .
This hotel is 6 mins on the train to the castle and costs £2. 90 return. I preferred not stayin in the centre of Edinburgh as te hotel was very peaceful and not too busy. Brilliant for couples or people wanting relaxing weekends away.
All in all a brilliant hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland