“Great tapas in Leith”

Price range: US$1 - US$32
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serrano & Manchego is a fusion of two cultures: U.K coffee house and Barcelona tapas bar. We create an inviting eating and drinking environment where every one from solo diners to groups are welcome and can enjoy a unique mix of delicious food, great coffee and premium Spanish beers, wines & spirits.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dropped in to this restaurant without any expectations. A casual place with a relaxed atmosphere. Spanish staff serving excellent tapas. Service levels suffered due to under-staffing, but they tried hard rushing around to do their best.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

This place has now shut down.
I just live and work round the corner and was so excited when it opened. But it was a huge disappointment. Not very Spanish. Terrible coffee. Only a couple of sherries. Very average tapas and poor, unfriendly attitude from the owners. All irrelevant now of course and I’m only writing my opinion to get to the 100 word limit so I can let everyone know the restaurant is now permanently closed.

1  Thank Mars63
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

The best Tapas weve had outside of Spain. Everything was served hot and quickly. Especially liked the Gambas and Calamares. A great place and my wife also managed to order churros! Staff are great!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

My wife and I went to this hidden gem in Leith Walk. It is by far the best Spanish restaurant in Edinburgh, in my opinion. The service was great. The staff were very friendly and you can tell their passion for their food. The food was fresh with great taste, and they went well with our choice of wine. It was a delightful meal and we really enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We chanced across this spot for lunch. Really great! Very reasonable prices, friendly waitstaff and fabulous food. The goat cheese was outstanding.