“WORST SERVCE EVER”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I ordered a meal on line from prince balti waited about a hour then phoned to ask if was on its was but thwy told me the driver had already been to my house and there was no answer so i would have to collect my food. I was furious with the man on the phone and kept tellin him i have been in all nite and nobody has been to my door too which he told me that a was to call his driver and speak to him about it as it wasnt his problem. Total joke from start to finish and wouldnt recommend this place to worst enemy.

4  Thank Stevenboy2985

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've been to this restaurant many times but after our last experience vowed not to go back. At it's best it was cheap but not cheerful. The food was okay but never piping hot. The naan breads were pretty good (huge and tasty) but that was about the only above average thing I can say.

We had gone many times before paying full prices, and a couple of times using groupon or similar vouchers. Funnily enough, with the vouchers, the portion and drinks sizes were considerably smaller!

The service has a Fawlty Towers feel to it. The waiting staff are slow at best, and I'm not just talking speed wise. One time, when I phoned to book using a voucher, the person on the phone tried to tell me the closing date on the offer had past (it hadn't). Then when I tried to order a starter, he told me it wasn't allowed (no mention of this in the terms and conditions either!).
Another time I was told I couldn't use the voucher as it was a Friday, but the voucher only stated it wasn't valid on Saturdays.

On 2 different visits, we ordered coffee and both times the cream was off.

The decor is 1970s and it's not a warm place to sit. Could do with a complete revamp.

We've now found a decent Curry House less than a mile down the road and will be going there from now on.

3  Thank Oilcan_13
Reviewed January 29, 2013

By far the worst food i have ever tasted in my life, why a resturant serves frozen chicked is beyond me, i wouldnt let a begger on the street eat here.
I had a chicken dish and asked them to change the sauce slightly which they did do but it was like the same consistency as urine and to top it all off they charged me another £6 for the sauce!!
do yourself a favour lets all not eat here and close this excuse of a place down!!

Alan

3  Thank Alan G
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Although not in a good situation I have always thought this was an excellent resteraunt and very good value for money only had one take away meal which was very good and arrived on time so i was happy with it and would recommend to others ,I have eaten in far worse .

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I cannot recommend this restaurant. The waiter was surly, we never ever received our drinks, the food cold and tasteless (the lamb tasted like old beef and the Alloo gobi was off). To cap it off the prices were high. Do not eat here!!

4  Thank OuteniquaTrout