“best indian food i had ever”
Review of Prince Balti House - CLOSED

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

been there recently and the food was really great, price was best, staffs are really friendly. chefs came with the apron and asked me how was the food and was there anything he can do, that's really great. will recommend people to go there.

Date of visit: July 2013

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

By far the worst Indian restaurant EVER EVER EVER! I can't believe this place survives considering all the consistently bad reviews. It's one saving grace was some nice nan bread, apart from that this place is positively a bio-hazard. If you like living and enjoy your life then never set foot in this place!!!

Date of visit: May 2013
3  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I ordered a meal on line from prince balti waited about a hour then phoned to ask if was on its was but thwy told me the driver had already been to my house and there was no answer so i would have to collect my food. I was furious with the man on the phone and kept tellin him i have been in all nite and nobody has been to my door too which he told me that a was to call his driver and speak to him about it as it wasnt his problem. Total joke from start to finish and wouldnt recommend this place to worst enemy.

4  Thank Stevenboy2985
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've been to this restaurant many times but after our last experience vowed not to go back. At it's best it was cheap but not cheerful. The food was okay but never piping hot. The naan breads were pretty good (huge and tasty) but that was about the only above average thing I can say.

We had gone many times before paying full prices, and a couple of times using groupon or similar vouchers. Funnily enough, with the vouchers, the portion and drinks sizes were considerably smaller!

The service has a Fawlty Towers feel to it. The waiting staff are slow at best, and I'm not just talking speed wise. One time, when I phoned to book using a voucher, the person on the phone tried to tell me the closing date on the offer had past (it hadn't). Then when I tried to order a starter, he told me it wasn't allowed (no mention of this in the terms and conditions either!).
Another time I was told I couldn't use the voucher as it was a Friday, but the voucher only stated it wasn't valid on Saturdays.

On 2 different visits, we ordered coffee and both times the cream was off.

The decor is 1970s and it's not a warm place to sit. Could do with a complete revamp.

We've now found a decent Curry House less than a mile down the road and will be going there from now on.

Date of visit: August 2012
3  Thank Oilcan_13
Reviewed January 29, 2013

By far the worst food i have ever tasted in my life, why a resturant serves frozen chicked is beyond me, i wouldnt let a begger on the street eat here.
I had a chicken dish and asked them to change the sauce slightly which they did do but it was like the same consistency as urine and to top it all off they charged me another £6 for the sauce!!
do yourself a favour lets all not eat here and close this excuse of a place down!!

Alan