We checked in around 5PM after driving all the way from Manchester with a stopover at Lake District. We were greeted by the owner and directed to the double room on the first floor. The room was clean and nicely decorated with the window overseeing the small lawn at the back of the property. During the entire stay we felt like being at home whether it was the room or the nicely presented breakfast.
Strongly Recommended for people who prefer personalized service!!
Thank You Mr. Emad, it was worth staying at your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Classic Guest House Edinburgh, a Victorian town house located in a quiet, residential area and offering quality 3 Star B&B accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi close to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street. All our rooms are elegant, comfortable and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are thoughtfully equipped. A sumptuous Scottish Breakfast can be enjoyed in the conservatory, overlooking our beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Classic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Classic Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland