“Casual business”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Ok bad points first .....nope got nufin .good points .the staff are lovely although we were in early evening midweek .I've hard tale that they don't take pressure well when really busy but I have no take on that however what I do know is that no matter what faults you may find yourself .it's a restaurant and we go there to fill our tummies.andthe food is fantastic . brilliant .super tasty .I wish I knew a better word to describe the quisine.easy answer just go have a meal and judge for yourself you won't be disappointed .thanks for reading

1  Thank Keith B

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I ate here with seven of my friends tonight. We arrived at around 20.30 and it was completely empty in the restaurant (we were the only ones there except for one couple). The food was absolutely amazing but the staff seemed eager to get rid of us. Every time we would finish something (a plate, drink) they would take it away - not wait until everyone was done. Opening hours closed at 23.00 and when it was 22.50 the staff had already put on their coats and emptied our table fully outdoor-clothed. It was very unpleasant to be stared down until we felt like it was time to leave.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We had been for a couple of drinks in the Oxford Bar tonight and were heading home for dinner when spotted Time 4 Thai. As it was a Sunday and quiet thought we'd try for a table. Were welcomed in and seated in the front section, Service was excellent and staff were so lovely, really liked that it was a high level of service that still made you feel relaxed and welcome. Food was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. So glad we took a chance on this place, will be back and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We had a lovely meal as always here. The green curry was aromatic and tasty. Staff are friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere at this restaurant. Favourite dish is the Sticky rice with mango, I love it!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Somehow I have never had a Thai meal, the odd Thai green curry from the supermarket but never an authentic culinary experience.

A friend recommended Time 4 Thai and wow did the food deliver.
Everything on menu looked amazing so we ended up ordering 3 starters between the two of us.

Starters:
scallops
Fish cakes
Ribs with plum sauce
10/10 on all 3 !!!

Mains:
Hot jungle curry with prawns
King prawn goong phad cha
With stick rice and fragrant rice respectively again 10/10

Dessert:
Mango sorbet and coconut ice cream with a heart of meringue, decorated with a raspberry, kiwi fruit and Lychee 10/10

I rarely if ever eat dessert but this meal warranted the three course experience.

The service was attentively relaxed and the ambience of the restaurant was peaceful and informal.

I can’t recommend this restaurant enough. Sincere compliments to waiting staff and chefs.