“Birthday”

Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed April 29, 2018

A return visit having been many years ago. Nice restaurant with pleasant staff. Food was good and inexpensive. There was a good choice of dishes to suit most tastes. We chose the banquet for 4 and there was enough for everyone to share and feel satisfied. It would have been good to have a better range of wines by the glass and some more cocktails available, but it didn’t deter from an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Sylvia M

Reviewed April 26, 2018

All good, great welcome, brilliant and speedy service, and a really tasty meal. Their classic Thai Green curry (no. 1) on the menu, is stunning, though be aware if you're not a fan of spice, this might be a bit hot for you..

1  Thank lampy2011
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Busy wet Saturday night I was staying at a nearby hotel and wanted something quick and without a fuss in Charlotte Square area of Edinburgh. They were full but found me an early space and the service was spot on to get me finished in plenty of time. Good selection of Thai and Chinese style meals but my choice of classic Phad Thai noodles and prawns in green curry with stir-fried vegetable was just perfect. Highly recommended and just a little quirky.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

If you like Thai food then this place is definitely worth a visit.

We were greeted extremely warmly so we felt welcome and immediately felt that we had made the right choice in finding a place to eat.

There is a nice selection of vegetarian dishes where I ordered the Gaeng Kiew Warn Taohoo Jay - Thai Green Curry with tofu, coconut meat, lime leaves, Thai sweet basil leaves and vegetables (carrot, onion, courgette and broccoli).
For dessert one of the dishes we ordered was Khaoneaw Mamuang - a sweet sticky rice roll with fresh mango which I thought was one of the better versions I've come across so far.

The food was tasty, suitably priced, the staff brought our drinks and dishes without fault and in a timely manner meaning we would definitely visit again and recommend to others.

1  Thank Maeiya
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Ok bad points first .....nope got nufin .good points .the staff are lovely although we were in early evening midweek .I've hard tale that they don't take pressure well when really busy but I have no take on that however what I do know is that no matter what faults you may find yourself .it's a restaurant and we go there to fill our tummies.andthe food is fantastic . brilliant .super tasty .I wish I knew a better word to describe the quisine.easy answer just go have a meal and judge for yourself you won't be disappointed .thanks for reading

1  Thank Keith B