1,911 results
All reviews free tea and coffee free movies air con control panel royal mile touch screen rooms are small bacon sandwich room controls deli bar waverley station frosted glass modern hotel bigger room costa coffee short stay storage space
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Best hotel I've stayed in. Extremely clean, new hotel, 2-minute walk from Waverly Station. Great, helpful staff and immaculate and futuristic rooms. Can even link up your phone to the lights, heating and tv! Cannot rate this highly enough. We went for a night at the Playhouse and was a 10-minute walk as well. Unbelievable price as well. Will definitely be back. 5 Stars!

Reviewed October 21, 2016

checked in using the self service, nice and easy, room was better than expected, very modern, very clean with good facilities. stayed for 2 nights, there is a bar if required, although I didn't use it..... It is very close to the Royal Mile, literally a 2 min walk.

I would definitely use this hotel again, good value for money and spot on service...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2016

This is a brand new hotel and we absolutely loved it! The rooms are smaller as they utilize a minimalist design, but have just enough space to be comfortable without feeling cramped. The beds were super comfy and the rainfall shower was perfect. The rooms also come with a really cool TV loaded with various movies. The staff was also extremely friendly. This hotel is an amazing value and is a 5-minute walk from Waverley station. I don't have any complaints and we truly can't wait to come stay here again.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Pretty much as good as you can get,location wise
Room was fantastic,with lots of'smart'features (lights, TV,aircon)
Excellent value for money and would definitely stay in a hub again
You should know when you are booking, that the rooms are 'compact' but you have everything you need and we even had a king sized bed (which we booked)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ian b
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We stayed in a standard room. We found the accommodation clean and the room was well arranged. However as an older couple (over 60's), we found the bed was too high for getting into easily and would have appreciated more room. I found it hard to sleep due to the fact the bed was against the wall and I had to disturb my husband when I needed to get up at night. I certainly wouldn't book this type of room again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com