“Tandem Skydive”

Skydive St. Andrews
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Kids bought me this for my 50th birthday. What an experience - it was fantastic. Was booked for the Saturday but weather was not good - rebooked for Sunday. The whole experience was awesome from the training right through to the dive itself. The view was spectacular and thanks to Chris i felt safe and secure and enjoyed the scenery on the way down - would definitely do this again!

All reviews
in 104 reviews
"charity"
in 127 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time, the instructors and staff make you feel at ease from start to finish. Not a fan of heights and I was really nervous about the jump but I felt certain I was in the best hands and would make it down in one piece.

Amazing experience and views, big thanks to James my instructor and all the staff who made it a great day, can't wait to go again.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I had a great experience today skydiving from 10,000ft above Glenrothes and the surrounding countryside. Great views of Perthshire mountains, both Tay and Forth estuaries and beautiful countryside.
Ian provided great care to enable me to do this despite my severe mobility disability. Mark provided helpful training and then flew me down and safely landed me even when my legs don't work very well.
I'm looking forward to receiving my video and photos in the post later in the week as a good proof of my achievement. With your great service and help, I have raised £1405 for Muscular Dystrophy UK.
I'd certainly recommend you and your staff for providing an unforgettable experience and hope I can do another jump soon - I loved it!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Had a great day here doing a tandem jump for charity. I was extremely nervous about this but was put at ease with the team an my instructor James aka the ginger one was great and was happy to take the scenic route down (with a few twirls near the end) . He kept me reassured throughout and a bit of banter to distract me from how nervous i was. The jump was fantastic would deffo again x thanks again to the team in particular James for getting me down safely lol