Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

We can't say enough about the welcome and hospitality at this establishment. Maggie's edible offerings were lovely, and all her dining recommendations were spot on. Don't worry if you don't have solid plans, just ask Malcolm what to do and see, and you will have the ultimate Scotland experience. And for dog lovers, Miss Pippert offers her own, expert greetings and impish antics. We wish we were closer -- we'd be regulars!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
maggiestrangsteel, Owner at Greenhead of Arnot, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Miss Pippet is missing you all too!
Thank you for your kind review.
I am glad that you all felt that your plans went well. I hope you enjoy your time in St. Andrews and more exploring of Scotland.
Good luck with the ancestor research.
Maggie

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Maggie and Malcolm welcomed myself and my sisters making us feel at home the instant we arrived. Their home is in a quiet and beautiful setting which includes Maggie's stunning garden. We were also given very helpful, useful information which contributed to the quality of our stay and holiday. Everything was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed our time. I hope to go back as I would like to spend time bird watching on Loch Leven.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the front of the house so you overlook Maggie's beautiful garden
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your generous comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the garden and I do hope that you will come back and spend time with us at a different time of the year so that you can bird watch on Loch Leven, and see a different aspect of the garden.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

The greatest B&B ever - lovely in all aspects. The house and the rooms are prepared with a lot of detail, the service is just great - never had so good tea.
Also a good choice for visiting Edingburgh ;-)

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Malcolm and I are very glad that you felt so happy with everything at Greenhead Farm during your stay.
I hope the weather holds good and you are able to enjoy your golf at St. Andrews.
We enjoyed meeting you all very much and come again.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

Just like staying with family - if you have particularly agreeable family, that is, who own a lovely big house set in beautiful gardens. Stayed for one night while travelling on business near Glenrothes. If you don't want to stay in an anonymous hotel and you don't mind being a bit out of town, then look no further. Charming hosts, lovely room (with fresh flowers), splendid breakfast, huge lounge available to guests and beautiful flower garden to wander in if you have the time.Maggie directed me to a fine local pub for dinner. A real pleasure, and straight into my top five of UK places to stay.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
maggiestrangsteel, Owner at Greenhead of Arnot, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

Thank you for your very generous review. We are so glad that you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope you will return when you next have business in the Glenrothes area.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

We stayed one night in the Westray room. It is a beautiful, clean room - ensuite. It is a luxery B&B/guesthouse. The breakfast was all right and the hosts Maggie and Malcom were very kind and helpfull. We can recommend this B&B.
It is very difficult to find. When you are coming from the M90, drive through Scotlandwell. Then at your left there is a path with the sign Greenhead of Arnot. You have to get in that path.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
maggiestrangsteel, Owner at Greenhead of Arnot, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy that you found Westray comfortable. I hope next time you come the farm road will easier to find!
We look forward to a return visit.