“A favourite”

St Andrews Waffle Company
Ranked #1 of 10 Quick Bites in St Andrews
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Welcome to St Andrews Waffle Company, home of the original Liege Waffle, quality coffee, speciality teas, luxury milkshakes, fresh dairy ice cream, and more. As well as the original sweet Liege waffles we have introduced a complete range of savoury waffles with the sugar removed. There really is now something for everyone! Please come and visit us to enjoy some of our mouth-watering delights!
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I have eaten at the St Andrew Waffle company several times when I'm working in St Andrews as a tour guide. They don't know that I'm a guide and I don't get a deal from them but I often recommend them to visitors to the town. The food is good, it is fresh and there is a good selection and there is a lot of attention to detail from pleasant staff. There is a lot of competition in St Andrews - there are about 40 fast food and coffee shops. The is definitely a favourite.

1  Thank Fergus C

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Owner very friendly and helpful. Extensive menu of waffles.and very tasty. Would definitely return on next visit to St Andrew’s. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Great place for waffle lovers: fast and courteous service, and fantastic freshly-made waffles accompanied by everything from bacon to lemon meringue pie (served on waffles of course!)

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Visited here with a couple of friends for lunch. The savoury waffle that I tried was delicious but I wouldn't recommend the veggie soup- too watery!

3  Thank Z268DNjamesf
StAndrewsWaffleCo, Guest Relations Manager at St Andrews Waffle Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear James F

Thank you for visiting the restaurant and taking the time to write a review. I am sorry for our tardy reply, it took a little longer than I expected to work out when exactly you visited, which of our four chefs made the soup, and why it was watery.

The soup had been prepared in a batch and set to one side ready to blend, the blending combines all of the vegetables and thickens it. When the previous soup batch was finished, our kitchen assitant took a portion of the new (unblended) vegetable soup and heated it through. This is what you were served.

No excuses from our part, this mistake should not have been made, and certainly should have been spotted before the plates were sent. Please accept our sincere apologies.

If you are visiting again please do get in touch with me in advance, I would love to welcome you back.

Kind Regards
Chris

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed breakfast so much we went back the following day. Friendly service as well as great menu and food was well presented. Nothing not to love about this wee place!