“Decent fish dupper”

Dali's Traditional Fish And Chips
Ranked #95 of 158 Restaurants in St Andrews
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

We had s pre Christmas treat. Reasonable crispy fish, probably haddock but the chips were a bit soggy. Other half had a deep fried smoked sausage which was tasty. Looks very clean and comfortable waiting area.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Just passing by on the Cupar to St Andrews Road & there it was. I haven't eaten here for years so popped in for a fish supper. Service was prompt & food good.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I arrived at this fish and chip shop at 9.58 pm after having just returned from holiday and was looking forward to a nice fish supper. Even though it states on the door that it closes at 11pm the doors were looked and a couple of guys behind the counter tried to communicate by sign language but would not come to the door.
I phoned today to find out the reason for this happening and was advised that the guy that does the frying wanted to go home early.
How sad, what about your customers. If I adopted a similar attitude in my business I would be fired.
I don’t need this attitude and it will be the last time I ever go to this chip shop and I will make sure I tell all my friends about this disgusting experience.
NOT RECOMMENDED

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We used to used the place years and and stopped as it had gone downhill. We decided to try it again early this year and we use it almost every Friday evening - their fish and chips are amazing. No greasy mess, tasty and you feel like you haven't been ripped off with the price. Tried their delivery service a few weeks ago and it was brilliant. The food was so hot when it arrived, we had to wait a wee bit to eat it. Puts the Tailend and Cromars in St Andrews to shame.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We go every so often when we are treating ourselves not only a great menu but there set deals are such a bargain! Counter staff are alway quick and cheerful... they never have much ready But goes without saying the food is worth the wait.