We spent just 1 night here on Valentines day and this little B&B is adorable. Great location, easy to find, owner just lovely and breakfast is very good. We had currently been travelling through Europe for months and there are just some places that stand out - and this is one of them. The rooms are lovely, very clean & the comfortable king size bed was much needed! Great for romantic weekends away or that long weekend break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland