All reviewsquiet locationoff road parkingcomfortable bedlovely toiletrieshampden parkcity centrestayed here for one nightnice hotelon arrivaldrillingnetflixbathroomhairdryerbeddingcurtainsdesk
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Unfortunately despite many phone calls to Crosshill House, everytime speaking with a different person, they have refused to refund a booking when it was cancelled due to emergency surgery - also charging for the breakfast.

On telephoning, each time speaking with a different person, the last person I spoke with was extremely rude, blaming booking.com whom it was booked through. Having written to booking.com, they have confirmed that it is entirely at the hotels discretion.

Very poor customer service, in extenuating circumstances.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

My daughter & I stayed after Trnsmt. We were greeted warmly & made to feel very welcome. Hotel room was very clean and had everything we needed. Only slight gripe was the room was very hot at night and there was no way of controlling that. However it had been an exceptionally hot day. Was close enough to Glasgow Green which was great. In a quiet area too which was nice. Great price for peak season also. Would recommend & many thanks!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
crosshillhotel, Manager at Crosshill House, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Hope the little girl had a good time

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed 3 times now. All rooms clean, comfortable, beds v good. WiFi works, large TV and really decent shower
Not posh but good honest accommodation.
Couple minutes from Queen’s Park, close to bars and cafes at Battlefield but far enough it’s peaceful.
Hampden stadium is nearby and very easy access by bus, train or car to Glasgow city centre.
Always very happy to stay here

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cosmopolitan688356
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Another lovely stay at Crosshill House while visiting family.
Comfortable quiet room overlooking the garden.
Good hot shower with lovely toiletries.
Hairdryer provided - always an added bonus.
Thank you. Hope to see you again soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the garden if possible
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I like to support small businesses, but sometimes if I’m honest I have to grit my teeth and bear their quirks rather than simply enjoy the service. Crosshill House reminded me of the real joys of a small business, and how they can exceed the standards of large chain hotels just by being themselves. I booked a non-refundable rate through booking.com, but accidentally for the wrong weekend. When I realised my mistake it was only one day before my stay was due to start, so I phoned the hotel not expecting to get a sympathetic response.... to my surprise, however, the hotel owner (who answered the phone) helped me secure a reservation change through booking.com, and even allowed us to change the reservation without paying a higher rate. On our (10pm) arrival, we were greeted by the owner, and shown personally to our immaculate room in the newer part of the hotel. The room had tea and coffee making facilities, a smart tv, lovely bathroom and really fresh linen. We only stayed for two nights, but will definitely come again. Thanks to Crosshill House for renewing my passion for small businesses, and family-run hotels in particular!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
crosshillhotel, Manager at Crosshill House, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and appreciation