Spent last night at Citizen M Glasgow after seeing Ryan Adams at the Royal Concert Hall (he was fab). The best things about CitizenM are the fantastic shower, the large, comfortable bed and the groovy design. This time I took a kettle, cups and tea etc so that I could have a cuppa or two. We booked late and our room only cost £59 - breakfast is extra at £6.95 each. We will definitely stay again as it's such good value and the staff are all very pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland