6,064 results
All reviews citizen m mood lighting free movies remote control mood pad funky hotel high tech wall to wall rooms are small self service huge bed rain shower frosted glass city view storage space amazing hotel great shower
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Stayed here with my daughter to go to a concert. Hotel was so much with colour changing lights, massive kingsized bed, superb common areas. We didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment on the restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Always a great a stay and well located. Modern and simply fun to stay at whether business or pleasure. A good night sleep with all amenities you need and a good breakfast to kick start the day. Will be back

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Funky hotel with fantastic common areas; bar etc. Rooms are compact but offer free movies (quite a few recent releases). All in all my favorite place to stay in Glasgow.
Located pretty centrally.
They don't really do food in a big way, but there are plenty of restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2018

The check-in procedure is not user-friendly, since it is required for accepting credit card prepayment only. No cash prepayment is accepted, in which the check-in ambassador was impolite and unhelpful to inform me that I must use my credit card for prepayment, but the credit card readers cannot verify my credit cards for settling accommodation prepayment. Eventually, the check-in ambassador told me that I should use my Hong Kong based mobile phone SIM card to receive SMS security verification code from my Hong Kong’s card issue bank to settle prepayment, but I was forced to enable my mobile phone SIM card data roaming services with additional cost to receive SMS verification code and to prepay the accommodation. To be honest, the check-in procedure was not user-friendly at all.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda R, General Manager at citizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

I am very sorry our automated payment system caused you frustration. It is designed to do the opposite so it is disappointing to hear. We do not accept cash but this means check in is a fast process and there is no need for guarantees. It also means all guests can easily charge items to their rooms. It sounds like the type of card was maybe the issue and I hope we managed to solve it for you quickly.

Kind Regards
Amanda

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Hotel is in a great location just off Sauchiehall Street. Rooms are modern, bright and a fair size but not huge. There is a large drencher shower head and a huge comfortable bed.and a large TV. Everything is controlled by your I-pad - all very mod but convenient. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Go check it out.

Room tip: High rooms offer better views over the city
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple