Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens
  • Pool
US$256
US$213
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$65
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$180
Agoda.com
US$76
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,543 results
All reviewsfour poster bedroll top bathwhisky roomstained glass windowsmonsoon showerwest endnespresso machinedeep bathclassic roomluxury hotelbeautiful hotelgreat western roadbeautiful roombirthday treatbyres roadmini barsuperior room
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Our stay at this hotel started with a wonderful, warm and helpful welcome - the best possible start to a luxurious stay.
Our room was warm, tastefully furnished and decorated in an unusual rich style. The bed was extremely comfortable and the linen was luxurious. The bathroom was well equipped with a large deep bath and a wonderfully refreshing shower. The toiletries were of a very high standard and worth taking home.
Room service was quick and efficient. An ice bucket was delivered quickly with no fuss.
Dinner was a great experience and the quality off the food was first class. Excellent guidance was provided on the choice of wine. Overall this was probably one of the best dinners I have had - so far.
Breakfast was particularly good with an exceptional 'full Scotish breakfast' with very good mini black puddings and sausages.
Throughout, the service at dinner, breakfast, the bar and reception was friendly and proficient. Even when we left the doorman could not have been more helpful.
This hotel epitomises what a good hotel should be - all resources are focused upon ensuring that guests have a great experience. This hotel is a credit to Scottish hospitality, and the leaders and staff should be proud of what they are delivering. I look forward to returning.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Crystal2161
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is as charming a hotel as you'll get. The staff make you feel at home and after 2 nights, I honestly did not want to leave! My guests and I were treated like royalty by David the most generous and obliging concierge I have ever come across and even now if I visit for brunch, he knows my name and asks after my husband and dogs.

The rooms are all unique, the beds extremely comfortable and the facilities and staff are wonderful.

If you are visiting Glasgow and want a home away from home, look no further. It is, in my opinion, flawless.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mcthomson
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Beautiful rooms, friendly helpful staff, great food and great service. There are very few hotels I've stayed at and managed to tick all those boxes. This was our second stay here and you will be my first choice of hotel each time I visit Glasgow. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tesskedd
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I always wanted to stay at this hotel as its in the book '1000 Places To See Before You Die' and i had the opportunity one Sunday evening whilst on business in Galsgow....and I was not dissappointed.

Really lovely staff throughout, great room and a fantastic quality meal in the bar with a wonderful bottle of wine - very memorable and i intend to take my wife back there very soon...!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank papasteve1961
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I have known of Hotel du Vin for many years but rarely stay in UK hotels so this was the first chance to check them out. We had two seperate nights in Glasgow and I was very impressed.
Staff were all extremely friendly and attentive. Rooms were both large and well appointed. Bathrooms well planned and fitted with big fluffy towels and nice toileteries.
To me they struck the perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism, added to this was an extremely attractive property with nice rooms, bar etc. albeit slightly out of the way if you are wanting to nip in to central Glasgow.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business