1,090 results
All reviewswarm cookiesdouble treebrisketexecutive floorgreat hotelleisure facilitieson arrivalsteam roombeds were very comfortablesauchiehall streetexcellent staywould stay againcar parktea and coffeechecking inbreakfast was excellentmember of staff
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Travelling as a family of four, we took two rooms. They were very clean, spacious, and modern. Location is good, with many restaurants and pubs within walking distance. Staff was accommodating. Parking under the hotel is helpful if you have rented a car.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2017

A modern clean hotel in the heart of Glasgow with parking at a charge. Rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Highly recommended and would definetly stay here again. Walking distance to many shops, restaurants and bars . The hotel has its own bar and restaurant too which are nicely decorated and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed Friday night and the lovely receptionist really made my day by ensuring everything was perfect as I was celebrating my retiral. The room was excellent , well equipped and quiet location. The bar area is lovely and the breakfast had everything you could ask for - would highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Very happy to have chosen this hotel.
I was attending a conference at the university and this hotel was within 10 minutes walk.
Check in was swift.
Loved my room , it was huge.
Very clean, well stocked .

Breakfast was fab. But I would just like to point out two things;
First morning I was sat by the desk, no explanation about breakfast. Second morning, given a lovely table and helpful staff.
I waited for 10-15 minutes for coffee. No idea why a big hotel hasn't got self service coffee and tea. Premier inn's offer that.

Used the pool and sauna etc. Very enjoyable. All clean and super friendly staff.
Best central location, could not be more perfect.

Main thing for me is that I felt very safe on my own in the hotel.
This is really important to me.
Would not hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2017

The hotel is brilliantly located for access to the city centre and into the west end. The refurbishment of the hotel has been very good - more grand, all clean and up to Doubletree standard. Staff were friendly and helpful - check in was very quick although the woman was slightly abrupt but she did issue us the usual Doubletree cookie which was delicious. We had hoped for a late checkout room but it was a very expensive charge so kindly they did offer us to get showered and use the leisure facilities which were lovely. Rooms were spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable and rooms included tea/coffee facilities. Bathrooms are big and showers were powerful. We didn't have the breakfast but heard good reports from other residents. There is a costa coffee in hotel too. The pool area is very nice but very small. Underground parking is plenty but it is an added expense unfortunately - it would be nice if this was free for residents. I normally stay in other hotels in the city but if I get this at a good price I would be a loyal customer here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple