1,091 results
All reviewswarm cookiesdouble treebrisketexecutive floorgreat hotelleisure facilitieson arrivalsauna and steam roombeds were very comfortablesauchiehall streetexcellent staywould stay againcar parktea and coffeechecking inmember of staffbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Stayed one night here as I was at a function on the 17 November. Beautiful hotel. Room was spacious and beds large. I was particularly impressed by tshe wide spacy corridors on the floor (1st) where our room was. Around 400 people were seated for dinner in the Banqueting hall and the service was excellent considering the numbers to be served. The food was, as someone commented, "Top Notch grub " The drinks waiters were also very attentive. Self service breakfast in the morning was lovely and the Hash Browns were to die for. Loved them. We paid £120 for our overnight stay and it was money well spent. Polite helpful staff in all depts. and a lovely warm cookie on arrival. The only criticism I could make would apply to ALL hotels. Please , get better milk supply for the room welcome trays. These iittle cartons are only half full at it takes at least two to colour your coffee. Please supply more cartons on the tray.
All in all a most enjoyable experience and I will certainly be back, and recommend. Thank you Doubletree.

Room Tip: 1st floor room was quiet enough so I expect the higher you go the more peacefuk it would be.x
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Gary R, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Margaret P,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay, I was delighted to read your positive comments about all of the aspects and also note the comments for the improvement.

I am pleased that the function in our grand ballroom went well for you and that the service was excellent.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards
Gary Rice, Director of Operations

Reviewed November 17, 2017

This is an outstanding hotel in a great location. I stay in if I am in Glasgow and the best in town. The rooms are a good size well kept and comfortable. On the upper floors you get a great view of the city. Food is also very good .

Room Tip: Just stay and should not be disapointed
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Overall we have a nice stay even though some aspects could be very much improved. First, we love the hotel location which is very nice located, near to shops, cafes, and restaurants, very strategic. Unfortunately we had little problem regarding cleanliness by the housekeeping staffs. And the size of the room is rather below our expectation. However, bed is comfortable and we have a nice two night stays.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2017

This was a particularly good stay. It’s nice to be recognised as a regular customer. Reception excel. This is my first choice hotel due to service:
Pool area is nice and the location is fantastic. Thanks for a pleasant stay .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Judith R,

Thank you or your positive comments as one of our regular guests to the hotel and your lovely comments about service, the pool and our location.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards
Gary Rice, Director of Operations

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Nothing not to like, near enough the town centre for the buzz but far enough to get peace and quiet. The executive lounge is one of the best in the Hilton chain i've been on and the rooms are spotless and modern. Can't fault the place and will be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple