1,358 results
All reviews central station city centre costa coffee q park good nights sleep meal deal few minutes walk car park night's sleep stayed here for one night budget hotel comfy bed pi secc concert wetherspoons hydro
Reviewed October 9, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed October 9, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

So I would usually book the Buchanan Galleries Premier Inn but unfortunately it was fully booked. So I thought the Argyle street one would be just as good... I was so far from wrong. When we arrived I was asked to pay and as I was paying in cash they needed a form of ID.. I’ve stayed in many premier inns before and I’ve had no trouble using my Young Scot Card with the PASS badge before but for some reason they would not accept this? I didn’t have a passport with me and I didn’t have a driving license either.. so they said they’d charge me money on my card and pay the rest in cash? Not what I wanted. Anyway when we arrived in our room we were even more dissapointed. It was very dark and dingy... not even a ceiling light. The window was cracked and it was freezing in the room even when the wall heater was on full blast. The tea spoons that we had were dirty.. there was marks on the wall and our room was very cramped. If you were a plus size person you would REALLY struggle to get through the thin walk way from the door to the bed area. I would not stay again.. I will stick to the Permier Inn at Buchanan Galleries where I have had a lovely stay every time!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank xcharlie123x
Reviewed October 7, 2018

One of the most comfortable places, great location, staff is very pleasant. The breakfast location was apt and food options plenty. All in all, a very good option and worth the money. The staff is very helpful and if you need a cab, then reception can quickly sort that out.

Room Tip: Choose the one facing Argyle Street. And something in 2nd Floor helps, as the bar and restaurant is location on the 1st Floor
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Arrived, already had checked in, got keys straght away. Paid £184 for 2 night, expensive for what we got.
Got in lift, rather rickety. On the second night, 4 people got in and it wouldn't move as too heavy although it stated 6 people!!!
Found room, dark and dingy, smelt funny, we think it was the cleaning fluids. Sprayed perfume about and opened the window. No view. Turned on heater as room felt cold and damp.
Bathroom clean, only soap on the wall, no extractor fan (if there was it didn't work) so steamed up and alot of condensation.
Bed ok. clean.
Wouldn't stay there again.
Not like the tv adds for Premier Inn.
Very disappointed.
Only good thing quit close to station and farely central.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends