1,076 results
All reviews tunnocks tea cakes swallow hotel ibrox stadium teacake tribute night great hotel bellahouston park city centre subway station water pressure reception staff great night would highly recommend this hotel comfy bed visiting glasgow cooked breakfast a lovely stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The stay was truly remarkable. From the check in until check out, everything was impeccably executed. I had a chance to have a chat with the general manager, Graham, and only then I understand how the whole hotel works together as a team. Will definitely come back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Graham U, General Manager at GoGlasgow Urban Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning Nana S,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay.

Thank you for your feed back which we really appreciate.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic day here! My elderly grandmother an myself came to this hotel for some food and the overall service from all members of staff was excellent. Thank you to the boy at reception for helping me assist my gran in and out of the hotel. He was also extremely helpful when I was asking about a future function that I would definitely want to hold in this hotel. He had a very positive and charming attitude throughout our whole visit.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning Ellie G,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your visit for lunch.

Thank you for your feed back which we really appreciate.

So glad you enjoyed your visit, lunch and our friendly team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time to the UK and after a very long flight and couple hours of Learning to drive on the opposite side of the road, arrived at this quaint little place -Thanks to the Garmin provided by Enterprise rental.

Pre-booked from the USA because it was close to Glasgow airport and offered free parking. No air port shuttle but the hotel will work to arrange taxi shuttle.

We were greeted by a lovely lass whose name presently escapes me. She was a sight for sore eyes and couldn’t help us bewildered Americans more. She’s an asset
to this place!

Room was compact but “Pair-fact” for our needs. Clean bathroom and comfortable bed.

Writing this before I get a chance to
try the breakfast (because someone forgot to pack her melatonin to help
adjust with the time difference), but will try before we venture out tomorrow for our trip to Perth. (Which is a little over an hour away per google maps).

Gave it 4 stars because there was no air conditioning or heating unit controlled within the room that we could find. Maybe this is an American luxury in hotel rooms only? This didn’t bother us as we were able to open the windows and take advantage of the beautiful breezes during this fall season. But I would not love this fact in a warmer or cooler season.

Near the stadium which is a plus for those who follow sports.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Good Afternoon Toni S,

Thank you for your feed back which we really appreciate,

So glad you enjoyed your stay after a long flight, free parking, location from airport and great rooms.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was by first visit to GoGlasgow Urban Hotel, the hotel was booked by Business Travel Agency and it didn't disappoint ! .. from the modern exterior to the warm welcome by Tony on reception.... great access from the M74 which was a bonus after a long drive.
I arrived late, so I was keen to make my way to the restaurant … the service and great menu choice was a delight. The Head Waiter even wore Tartan pants !
Plenty of free parking and a quick 10 min journey into the City for my meeting the following morning.

I look forward to my next visit Go Glasogow !

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon nicholaworthington,

Thank you for your feed back which we really appreciate,

So glad you enjoyed your stay, friendly welcome by Tony, great location, access to M8 + M74, restaurant service and wait for it ............, free parking !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, great service from check in to check out.
Couldn't fault the hotel in anyway.

Bedrooms are very different and reception informed me of the steel poles are connected to the history in Glasgow ( fab info), staff very assertive whilst sitting in the bar area, we ordered coffees and no one demanded money straight away- was very relaxed atmosphere and felt exceptionally trusted by the staff. Nothing was too much trouble for all staff, everyone seemed very happy!

Overall great stay and will definitely book again soon!

Room Tip: Best service.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon amyd1467,

Thank you for your feed back which we really appreciate,

So glad you enjoyed your stay, décor in the rooms, service and our friendly staff.