“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Met friends here for a brunch catch-up. Menu had plenty of options including vegetarian and vegan dishes. We had cold and hot drinks and I was thoroughly happy with the food, pricing and service. My first visit but I will definitely return.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

I took the train over to Partick, walking from the station to the Thornwood Roundabout and the St Louis Bar and Restaurant for an early evening meal. I discovered this bar a few months ago and have eaten there several times since. Would recommend giving it a try. The menu is quite extensive and reasonably priced. I have always enjoyed my tasty, well presented choices, and find the staff friendly and accommodating to people such as myself with ‘special requirements’ in respect of eating habits. I asked Ryan, one of the young barmen/waiters, what he liked best about working there. His reply was that he enjoyed being part of the community.
It’s an interesting place with a disparate collection of tables and chairs, offering a more relaxed atmosphere than the uniformity of many ‘chain’ bars and restaurants. It is obviously a popular place with an eclectic mix of clientele and many regulars of all ages, including babies, toddlers and dogs - all well behaved during my visits so no complaints there. There is live music most nights and a jamming session once a month. Well worth a visit...

1  Thank maryspetses
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We visited here for a late lunch, it wasn't really busy at all in fact I don't think that other customers were waiting for food at all. It took more than 30 mins for us to get our food. The waitress seemed very distracted with nothing important and the two other members of staff sat at the bar on the laptop. It wasn't until she caught us staring at her she went into the kitchen to get the food. And when we got it (burger and a chilli) the chilli was really plain and bland. Just super spicy. Won't be going back.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Nipped in here for food on a Saturday night, hadn't booked but managed to get a seat no problem. We both ordered the burgers, have to say they were amazing. Staff were nice and it looked like a live band was coming on but we couldn't stay as we had other plans.

Will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Ok so my title might seem like I'm putting st Louis down......the truth is I absolutely love the place. I just wish they would sort out an extractor system which means I don't need to wash my hair and every praise of clothing to within an inch of its life after I visit!

St. Louis is great for so many reasons....breakfast, lunch, dinner and gigs. It's got it all. Great atmosphere, great punters and great staff.

I'm a local from broomhill and I'm not the only person who has noticed the smell....please sort it out and I will come and spend more money there!!!!