“Fantastic veggie breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Have been meaning to try this place for a while and finally got round to it. It's located right at the bottom of Partick and has a really nice casual feel. We hadn't booked but got a table easily enough, although it was pretty busy. They were serving a breakfast menu which had lots of options. We both had the veggie breakfast which was outstanding, will definitely be back to sample some of the other options. It's reasonably priced and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Amazing just a short walk from Manor Park Hotel
Great Steak Burger not over cooked and fantastic range of beers a hidden Gem
Highly recommend

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Met friends here for a brunch catch-up. Menu had plenty of options including vegetarian and vegan dishes. We had cold and hot drinks and I was thoroughly happy with the food, pricing and service. My first visit but I will definitely return.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

I took the train over to Partick, walking from the station to the Thornwood Roundabout and the St Louis Bar and Restaurant for an early evening meal. I discovered this bar a few months ago and have eaten there several times since. Would recommend giving it a try. The menu is quite extensive and reasonably priced. I have always enjoyed my tasty, well presented choices, and find the staff friendly and accommodating to people such as myself with ‘special requirements’ in respect of eating habits. I asked Ryan, one of the young barmen/waiters, what he liked best about working there. His reply was that he enjoyed being part of the community.
It’s an interesting place with a disparate collection of tables and chairs, offering a more relaxed atmosphere than the uniformity of many ‘chain’ bars and restaurants. It is obviously a popular place with an eclectic mix of clientele and many regulars of all ages, including babies, toddlers and dogs - all well behaved during my visits so no complaints there. There is live music most nights and a jamming session once a month. Well worth a visit...

1  Thank maryspetses
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We visited here for a late lunch, it wasn't really busy at all in fact I don't think that other customers were waiting for food at all. It took more than 30 mins for us to get our food. The waitress seemed very distracted with nothing important and the two other members of staff sat at the bar on the laptop. It wasn't until she caught us staring at her she went into the kitchen to get the food. And when we got it (burger and a chilli) the chilli was really plain and bland. Just super spicy. Won't be going back.