We went to a wedding for the full day at the Piping Centre which was fantastic!! Great place to have a traditional Scottish Wedding, food & service was fantastic and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. We also stayed overnight at the Pypers Tryst including breakfast....rooms are adequate, good size and most importantly spotlessly clean and breakfast was plentiful and tasty. I have since purchased vouchers to stay here again as the restaraunt is cosy and the location is fantastic for accessing city entertainment. Looking at it from a wedding location venue I don't think there would be many couples disappointed.... all round a great venue, hotel & restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland