I spent a night at the Pipers Tryst hotel 3 weeks ago and I have to say I had a good time.
I was not looking for a luxurious big place to stay but somewhere cosy and small, and The Pipers Tryst hotel was perfect! To contradict one of the previous review I read, I thought the bed was perfect! the staff was very nice - asking me if I needed a table for dinner while I was checking in. In the morning, I had salmon and eggs for breakfast, I liked it but may be there is a bit too much cream in the scrambled eggs... Overall, a great place to stay as very central. Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland