Stayed in the hotel after recommendations from friends and was not disappointed. Superb location just minutes walking distance from main Shopping areas in Glasgow. Staff were very helpful and rooms were clean and comfortable. After seeing the menu we decided to eat in the restaurant and were thoroughly impressed. The same staff who welcomed us to the hotel were working in the restaurant that evening and were terrific, despite the restaurant being very busy. All Scottish produce and very reasonably priced, it was a terrific meal from start to finish! The hotel and restaurant are a real hidden gem and we will definitely be returning on our next visit to Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland