Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
Park Inn by Radisson(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$184
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$156
HotelIndigo.com
US$212
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$171
Agoda.com
US$173
  • Pool
Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$111
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$140
Orbitz.com
US$222
TripAdvisor
2,784 results
All reviewsriver viewsquinty bridgecity centresse hydroclyde auditoriumattending a concertcar parkshower roomexcellent hotelrooms are smallreception staffmini barmin walkideal locationbreakfast was excellenttea and coffeemodern hotel
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My friend got married here on Wednesday and when I say the day was perfect it certainly was because of the lovely staff excellent food and the ambience. Well done the Glasgow Hilton. The head waitor I think was Michael sorry if I got the name wrong but you were perfect!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
GlasgowOpsManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Our riverside location is an excellent choice for holding weddings and I was relieved that the rain held off allowing you to have your drinks reception on the patio.

Kind Regards
Brian

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Like all Hilton Hotels, no surprises there, but the first of the 'Garden Inn' variety I've experienced. Nice riverside location with the only decent outside tables for miles - great on a sunny spring day. No sign of an actual garden, not that handy for the downtown parts of Glasgow but very convenient for the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC). Some good restaurants nearby or within 20 minutes walking distance, as the hotel restaurant is fairly standard fare. No room service breakfast either.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the river
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

I am glad that you found our hotel to be as expected from Hilton.

Hilton Garden Inn can be found in over 530 locations in the world, some of the facilities you will find throughout the brand are complimentary wifi, business centre, guest laundry and fitness centre.

The weather during your stay was fantastic and our riverside terrace certainly kept the staff busy!

Kind Regards
Brian

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We decided to stay over in Glasgow at the last minute as we were attending a concert at the SECC which we knew was going to finish VERY late. I will admit that we usually stay in a Premier Inn on these sort of stop-overs, but it was nice to go somewhere else for a change. The staff were polite and friendly, and very helpful with the questions we had. The room itself was lovely – very fresh look about it, and spotless. Hubby saw the iMac in the room, and that was him more than happy! We had a river facing room, which was really nice with the weather being as warm as it was. The bathroom was a wee bit smaller than I thought it would be, but that was the only very, very minor negative about our stay and it certainly wouldn’t stop us from staying again. After we got back form the concert I can safely say it was the best night sleep I’ve had in a hotel. We never heard any noise from other guest that were staying there (which is unusual), and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Would recommend this hotel if you’re staying over before a concert, or even a shopping break.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed here and it was just as good as the first time. Stayed here as we were going to a concert at the SECC, and found it really excellent. The service was very friendly and efficient, particularly in the outside area where we enjoyed dinner from the bar menu and cocktails in the scorching sun by the Clyde (Fabby as this doesn't happen alot in Scotland!!!)I had a room on the fourth floor and it has been recently refurbished. It was well equipped with an iMac computer with TV function, lovely comfortable bed though could have done with a ladder for getting in as it's rather high, more eldery/disabled people might have an issue with this, the bathroom is well equiped and has a good shower in it.

The only downside to staying here was that the last time we stayed we never had to pay £5.00 for parking, personnally we felt as though we had spent enough money in the hotel and shouldn't have had to pay for this also.

Room Tip: Would recomend the extra for a Clydeview room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shell04
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here as we were going to a concert at secc. Girl at check in was very friendly and we upgraded to a river view room. Room was very nice, clean and bright, great to have wifi and an iMac. Breakfast was lovely and staff friendly, best poached eggs I have ever had. I do think that parking should be free for guests though instead of charging 5 pounds whether you are a guest or not. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012