3,428 results
All reviews central station collage restaurant a business class room modern hotel standard room junior suite city centre mini bar argyle street leisure facilities buffet breakfast saturday night stayed one night car park bars and restaurants good nights sleep an overnight stay
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I always choose this hotel when I’m visiting Glasgow. Perfect location which is super close to the City center, Central station and my work. Super clean, great staff who always go the extra mile to help and a nice breakfast and bar. My number one choice every time. Highly recommended

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
RobertAnton, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Lobna A

Thank you for the excellent TripAdvisor review. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the time you have taken to recognise our hotel. We hope that we can welcome you back to The Radisson Blu Glasgow in the future.

Radisson Blu Glasgow

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I could not recommend this hotel enough for the offer the service and value for money the team are an asset to Radisson Hotels the best i have experienced. I booked via booking.com and travelled on business so was a pleasant surprise to be looked after so well throughout . I will certainly stay here again and for the location being so central it is a bonus

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear N311AHmartinh

Wow! Thank you for such an excellent TripAdvisor review. This is exactly the type of feedback that we strive so hard to achieve. I'm delighted to hear you were well looked after. I'm pleased you found our central location convenient for your visit to Glasgow. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We stayed here for one evening as we had a concert in the area and the hotel was an excellent city centre location and within walking distance of Glasgow Green.

Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly reception staff and pointed in the right direction of our room.

The room was a good size and to a decent standard. The bathroom could use a little work, with very low pressure on the shower, I found it difficult to even wash all the shampoo out of my hair.

After we had arrived, we decided to go down to the bar for a quick drink and were served by a severely arrogant and rude member of bar staff, who questioned the beer my partner ordered with attitude and was more concerned about flipping bottles around than actually providing a decent service. When we got back from the concert, we noticed the bar was still open and people were being served, so we went across and ordered a drink. The same bar staff member met us with a sigh and turned his back to us to make the drinks without much of a word.

We returned to the room and ordered room service which was delivered promptly and with no issues. Following this we went to sleep and got a decent sleep in a comfortable bed.

Check out was easy and we were able to store our bags here until later when we were leaving the city, which was handy for us.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Robyn K

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. It sounds like we could have provided you with a much higher level of service at the bar.

I'm sorry you found the team member at the bar to be rude. Please be rest assured this will be followed up internally as friendly customer service is something we pride ourselves upon. I do hope you enjoyed your visit to Glasgow and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

My husband and I had a one night stopover in Glasgow on our recent holiday. The hotel was in a great position to catch our train the next day - a 2 minute walk. Our room was spacious, very comfortable and quiet. We couldn't believe the great value for the $139 AU we had paid in advance. Breakfast was quite expensive but the price is probably in keeping with this level of hotel. There was lots to choose from but on this day the mushrooms and eggs were dry and unappetising. It was very busy and had a good turnover so I don't know why this was the case. There is a Wetherspoons directly opposite the hotel, so that was where we enjoyed our dinner. A very comfortable hotel in a great position.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jacqueline K

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. We are very grateful for all the feedback we receive and appreciate the time you have taken to recognise our hotel. We hope that we can welcome you back to The Radisson Blu Glasgow in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2018