3,454 results
All reviews central station collage restaurant a business class room standard room modern hotel junior suite mini bar city centre argyle street leisure facilities buffet breakfast stayed one night car park bars and restaurants good nights sleep an overnight stay haggis
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We stayed at the hotel for an overnight break to go to a gig in Glasgow. We were very early for check in but the hotel reception staff tried to accommodate us as quickly as possible. We left our luggage and went for lunch. Then we did early check in.

The room was clean and comfortable with great linen. We slept really well.

Nothing was too much trouble when we left our bags at reception the next day (we had to ask for them back several times to take things out). Check out was really easy.

The only downside was the bar staff seemed to struggle with the volume of customers on Saturday night (there were only about 5 people ordering a max of 2/3 drinks at the bar) and it was really slow.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IvyD-L
Denise M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear IvyD-L,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the majority of your time with us and that the team here looked after you so well.

I hope we can welcome you back to stay with us again soon.

Warm regards,

Denise

Reviewed September 17, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

The staff in this hotel are always so lovely, make you feel very welcome considering it’s a chain, and they’re always happy to help.

The room was huge, and the facilities are great at this hotel too. I didn’t have breakfast on this occasion but I have in the past and it’s certainly worth the money.

I did order room service which was a wee bit slow in arriving, but the chap that brought the food was very friendly and probably run off his feet!

A great hotel, will definitely be back. It’s bang in the centre of Glasgow too, and very close to train and bus stations.

Trip type: Travelled solo
OliviaH1913, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Immatthewes,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel. I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and that the staff looked after you well.

I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future!

Kindest regards,
Olivia

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Business trip to Glasgow for a whole week and my workplace booked me a good size room with queen size bed. Breakfast buffet included and it was very useful with helpful staffs.

Comfortable bed, good room size for myself, and ice cube machine near the elevator door. Ideal location being next to Glasgow Central station and close to the office.

One or two things I thought they need to fix - the socket connecting network cable to the TV was rather loose and the TV initially didn't switch on until I re-fit the cable tightly. One or two of the power sockets couldn't fit my travel plugs as something stuck inside the socket. Not major issue. Busy hotel plenty of tourist guests. Plenty of refurbishing work going on during the day. But quiet evening.

The fridge was locked so couldn't get anything out or keep anything in. No major issue - plenty of places to eat and drink nearby apart from the hotel bar and restaurants.

If I'm in Glasgow next time I'd be happy to look at staying at Radisson Blu next time...

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear leushira,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. However I'm sorry to hear about the issues encountered with the sockets and cables in your room. Please do let us know if there is ever anything like this, so that we may try to resolve them for you straight away.

On behalf of our entire team here at the Radisson Blu Glasgow I'd like to thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards,
Olivia

Reviewed September 12, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
OliviaH1913, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018