Stayed two nights over the May bank holiday weekend, having booked in advance. As well as a great location the best thing about this hotel is the staff. The various front desk employees were friendly, extremely helpful, patient and genuinely interested in our stay in Glasgow.
Room was typical HI Express with a great shower and comfy bed. Only thing to mark them down on was a small blood stain on our sheet and an empty man-kini box lying behind the sofa!
Breakfast is included and includes a good continental selection. The hot items looked less appetising but overall it was enough to provide a decent start to the day.
There is a large multi story carpark opposite and hotel guests get a discounted rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland