All reviewsduplex suiteelemis toiletriesrubber ducka city view roomsky tvbath streetcontinental breakfastfloor to ceiling windowsmini fridgehuge tvshower doorlovely hotelgood sizecomfortable bedloved this hoteldefinitely stay here againcentral location
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The hotel is situated in the center of the city, a walking distance to the central rail station and to everything the city has to offer.
The room was clean and spacious, comes with a mini-bar for personal use.
Paid car park next to the hotel with a 25% discount for hotel residents.
The hotel staff were very helpful, specifically Megan, she is lovely and genuinely friendly,
helped with extending my stay and had amazing food suggestions.
I stayed here twice over the course of two weeks and would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ameer862
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Someone singing in the hotel at 5am in the morning which disturbed my stay at the hotel. no one from the hotel put a stop to this which was very annoying. I reported this to reception in the morning, however I did not receive any apology from the hotel, was this complaint logged by the reception staff!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Loved our stay at the Apex City of Glasgow Hotel. Will definitely be back. It was perfect. Beautiful room. So clean. Great value. Breakfast was lovely too. Plenty of choice. We loved the fact that our cooked breakfast was served to us at the table.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Very good hotel. Business designie and sweet gift from hotel under shower :) With pleasure, I will comeback. For the quality of stay is very good price and is in town centre. I will advise this hotel for my colleges as they were no problem with formal things.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel, very professional, smart, clean, welcoming, modern and great food. Everything from the checking in procedure to the restaurant and breakfast team couldn’t have been more pleasant. I look forward to staying longer and next time bringing my family. If only every hotel was to this standard. Well done to all the team and management.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business