All reviews duplex suite elemis toiletries rubber duck sky tv a city view room bath street continental breakfast huge tv floor to ceiling windows mini fridge shower door lovely hotel good size comfortable bed loved this hotel walk in shower definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The hotel is situated in the center of the city, a walking distance to the central rail station and to everything the city has to offer.
The room was clean and spacious, comes with a mini-bar for personal use.
Paid car park next to the hotel with a 25% discount for hotel residents.
The hotel staff were very helpful, specifically Megan, she is lovely and genuinely friendly,
helped with extending my stay and had amazing food suggestions.
I stayed here twice over the course of two weeks and would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ameer862
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Someone singing in the hotel at 5am in the morning which disturbed my stay at the hotel. no one from the hotel put a stop to this which was very annoying. I reported this to reception in the morning, however I did not receive any apology from the hotel, was this complaint logged by the reception staff!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Loved our stay at the Apex City of Glasgow Hotel. Will definitely be back. It was perfect. Beautiful room. So clean. Great value. Breakfast was lovely too. Plenty of choice. We loved the fact that our cooked breakfast was served to us at the table.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Very good hotel. Business designie and sweet gift from hotel under shower :) With pleasure, I will comeback. For the quality of stay is very good price and is in town centre. I will advise this hotel for my colleges as they were no problem with formal things.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma D, Front Office Receptionist at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Radek,

Thank you for submitting this rview on your stay at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, we are thrilled to recieve our guest comments.

It is reassuring that you were pleased with the total value for money aspect of your stay and that our rates were justified with the room amenities and in house services that we offer.

We do hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Emma

Front Office Receptionist

Apex City of Glasgow Hotel

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel, very professional, smart, clean, welcoming, modern and great food. Everything from the checking in procedure to the restaurant and breakfast team couldn’t have been more pleasant. I look forward to staying longer and next time bringing my family. If only every hotel was to this standard. Well done to all the team and management.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business