All reviews duplex suite elemis toiletries rubber duck sky tv a city view room bath street continental breakfast huge tv floor to ceiling windows mini fridge shower door lovely hotel good size comfortable bed loved this hotel walk in shower definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Stayed for one night in a twin room. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Room was was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Great location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
LindsaySturrock, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate hearing your feedback.

I'm very glad to see you had a lovely stay with us and found our rooms quiet and comfortable, especially our beds. It's great to know you felt well looked after by our team and enjoyed our breakfast offerings.

Thank you for staying at Apex City of Glasgow, we would be delighted to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights while attending a gig at the SSE Hydro. Hotel is modern, reception staff were welcoming and helpful on arrival. A ten minute walk from the Central train station but easily located as it is straight up Hope Street then onto Bath Street.
The only minor dissatisfaction's were encountered at breakfast. Some of the tables and chairs used to accommodate people are not ergonomically designed to sit and have A meal from. Also some confusion was encountered when I ordered porridge and a full breakfast, they arrived arrived at the same time. I asked for the breakfast to be returned to the kitchen and kept warm. When it returned the fried eggs had turned into poached eggs. We were on prepaid breakfast but I would not have been too happy paying full price as the full breakfast was not exactly hearty. Continental option did not have a great variety.
On the whole we enjoyed our stay and would certainly revisit. Thanks for the city view room certainly was a great view!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
LindsaySturrock, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, we appreciate your honest feedback.

Firstly, it is fantastic that you had an excellent stay here with us and enjoyed the hotels modern feel as well as our welcoming reception staff. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your city view room up on the high floor.

I send out my apologies that you were slightly turned down by the unsuitable restaurant seating where you had breakfast, I can understand that not all chairs are secure and spacious as we do have mini tables with stools, which may not be as comfortable.

We would be delighted to welcome you to the hotel again.

Kind regards,

We

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Came here for a business trip, paid for by the company I was working for. Checked in fairly easy. Our room was perfect for me and my girlfriend. The company had gave items of theirs to the hotel to put in our room for us arriving. Which was set up really nice, great surprise! Complimentary snacks in the room was great. Large TV that came with free movies from the business was also a bonus when we were back at night with nothing to do. Can't fault the breakfast at all. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit, cereal, toast and spreads available. Then we had a full English which was amazing! Staff are all friendly, called a taxi for us no problem. Had room service which came fast and was delicious. Queen sized bed was very comfy! Love the free duck you get at each Apex!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
LSturrock3, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chloe D

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your review, it looks like you really had a fantastic stay with us. I hope Rennie the duck is able to join you on many more adventures.

Thank you for staying at Apex City of Glasgow, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Decided to treat ourselves to an overnight stay in the city after a Saturday night theatre visit. The room was comfortable with a great walk-in shower, tea and coffee making facilities but disappointingly only 2 ordinary breakfast tea teabags! There is a fridge with free bottled water and a large screen tv with a full sky package including sky sports and sky movies. Not a great selection of bread/ rolls/ pastries for breakfast. Only croissants or bread for toasting which was disappointing as I don’t take a cooked breakfast. You can park in the nearby Q car park & you receive a 25% discount if you remember to ask for the voucher.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Maria D

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read about your comments regarding the room and shower and I hope you enjoyed our SkyTV package in the bedrooms. The amenities that are placed on the tea tray are set by a brand standard, however we are always happy to provide more upon request.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Centre of town a decent location.

Nice staff and welcome.

Took the Duplex room, which was ok. Efficient and clean. Downside was the noise from the streets.

Staying over the weekend, we suffered from the all night partying and early morning bin collections. Singing shouting screaming. Bin lorries and accompanying noise. This was heard from the 8th floor where we tried to sleep.

Decent breakfast and overall service.

Shame about the noise. Maybe triple glazing would help?

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear WFN

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed the hotels city centre location and also our friendly staff on arrival. I was disappointed to hear that you found the room to be rather noisy. Sadly, being in the city centre over the weekend - getting some street noise is inevitable. We will take on board your suggestions for improvement.