4,532 results
All reviews jamaica street central station city centre executive room reception staff would stay again lovely hotel excellent stay one night stay car park buchanan street noise leah clyde railway wetherspoons concert
Reviewed July 17, 2018

My friends and I stayed at Jurys in Glasgow. Just for a few nights - and year after year I keep going back. The staff....the location...the service is just second to none. Strongly recommend this hotel to anyone. You wont find better I promise. Big shout out for Jake - who had outstanding customer skills. Hes a keeper for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Joan, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass your comments on to Jake

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Had a great time at Jury's Inn. The hotel has a great location as it is within 15 minutes of George Square and has a good bit of restaurants nearby. Breakfast was good. Staff was kind and helpful. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave your lovely review

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Nice fairly basic hotel, pretty lobby, breakfast available, very clean, friendly and helpful staff (our travel agent booked the wrong type of room for us and they sorted it out quickly for us), would definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thankyou for your review

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located and reasonably priced comfortable hotel just a block from the train station. Excellent service. I wound up in a room near noisy partying students. When I asked for a room change, I was upgraded to a spacious corner room and given a voucher for two free drinks. Lots of good ethnic restaurants nearby. Double-paned windows block the street noise. I would happily stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your review and I'm glad you were well looked after,

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel with spacious rooms. Although not the best sleep as we were on the station side so the trains were quite noisy in the mornings! Great location for Glasgow and easily accessible. We used the Qpark car park across the road which the hotel gives discount for. Would stay again although I would ensure our room was on the quieter side of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your review!