4,483 results
All reviews jamaica street central station city centre executive room reception staff would stay again lovely hotel excellent stay one night stay car park noise leah clyde railway wetherspoons concert pubs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'll start my saying that a party of 4 -6 of us stay at this hotel on a semi regular basis (3-4 times per year) This time I noticed a few problems that I hadn't ever noticed before. The first issue and by far the most inconvenient of all was the key reader in room 931 was faulty. I was instructed by a staff member to punch the key reader in order to activate the battery. Punching the unit did the trick. However this is unacceptable at the rate paid. Reception staff did offer to switch the room however as the rest of our party was in the room next door I declined the offer. Next issue was the bottled water in the room. Two bottles of water between three adults seemed to be a little bit strange. These bottles were never replenished during the remainder of our stay. Apart from that it wasn't really so bad. A bit of dust here and there. And scarcity of toilet paper on day one but this was restocked by the housekeeping staff.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
ClaireD3827, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to review our hotel, I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the Reception Desk personnel were, without a doubt, the best I have ever encountered around the world. Pleasant, helpful and efficient in making reservations, giving directions and advice and generally assisting their guests and making them feel welcome.

Room Tip: corner rooms overlook the river and the Broomielaw.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for the lovely review, I will pass this on to our front desk team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the attention and warmth which was given to us by the staff at this wonderful hotel in Glasgow. Easy access to shopping and the theatre was in walking distance as my daughter had tickets to the matinee performance. A lovely bar with a reasonable menu and plenty of staff. Would definetely stay again!

Dear guest,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, please book direct when you return

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Great location in the city. Car park is 2 streets away so I’d you stay and are travelling from a distance you need the location of the car park not the hotel or u get lost... I did. Didn’t realise you also have to pay £8 a night for parking. Room was dated not worth the money and bathroom needed to be modernised. Couldn’t open the windows as our room backed on to station literally train stopping outside window, the noise was bad even when it was closed. There was no view only of the trains.

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for the review, I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the beginning of our tour os Scotland and couldn’t have been treated more graciously. The highlight of our stay was bartender David whose wit and charm made us feel right at home. Ask for David and enjoy this amazing young man!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tom,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave your lovely review, David will be over the moon with comments