“Great atmosphere ”

Munro's
Ranked #350 of 2,682 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Open Now in Glasgow's West End...a quality craft ale pub with a unique range of contemporary craft & cask beers alongside great fresh food, real coffee & fab wines!
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Great team who work here, very friendly nothing to much trouble. Fantastic selection of bears. The delirium at 8.5% proof is good but does hit hard.
The menu is very limited but I had the chicken wings and the classic burger with fries and coleslaw. Neither dish could be faulted, superb

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food, great beer, lovely staff and relaxing atmosphere. No faults at all and this is my second visit here in the past 2 months. It is good for kids and my wee dog was also welcome which made my birthday lunch perfect.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Been in here twice and every time the staff are Lovely! Food and drinks nice and dog Friendly! Will be back again!

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Groupon voucher. Easy booking on line. Warm welcome and attentive staff. Pleasant atmosphere and reasonable pub grub. Good value and a very pleasant couple of hours.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Out with friends on our Christmas night out where we stopped in for a drink, did not enjoy it one bit. Even though we are in the festive season this place had a strange atmosphere. The staff were quite unfriendly and unwelcoming. I can understand that to be the case if there is a large group of people coming in being loud but this simply was not the case. We had one drink and then left. This is the second time I have been here (gave it another chance), I certainly wont be considering visiting this place again.