We had a wonderful room looking toward the Kelvingrove Gallery and Museum. It was wonderfully decorated and fitted with many wondrous pieces of technology, more than we needed for sure. Only drawback was that there was no shower cubicle, just an open bath that you sit in and shower. Wonderful linen and good toiletries added to the appeal. I like baked beans at breakfast and was disappointed they weren't available in any of the warmers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, LateRooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland